The KUMA Board will be hosting an important event this Friday 23 June at 5.30pm. To RSVP, email: email@example.com :
- we welcome members to gather for whanaungatanga at this time of mid-winter and Puaka Matariki
- we farewell our longest serving Chairperson, Richard Kerr-Bell, who is stepping aside after 8 years as Chairperson and a full 12 years supporting KUMA
- we herald in the new by recognising a Māori business for its innovative approach to business, and we award that business with the Tohu Maumahara ki a Suzanne Spencer
- we view the fashion collection of one of our local designers, Amber Bridgman
- we browse the taonga created by some of our local artists and craftspeople
- we enjoy a Friday night with good company.
Nau Mai, Haere Mai, e hoa mā!
***Due to licensing laws, alcohol will not be served after 7.30pm.